Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: ADSL to Fibre, the long & winding road

I have just received a call from a rude call center agent who said that you will not cancel my account. Is this the only way that you can keep customers ... blackmail! I have followed your website instructions but you refuse to cancel my account or give me back my deposit! What do I need to do to cancel this account?

Highlighted

I was quite impressed of the improvements made to Telkom but well the service is still shockily slow, incompetent and really a waste of everyones time and money. 

I applied to move my ADSL line from my old residence to a new residence online. Before the date of moving I called and Telkom call centre consultant advised all was in order. The weekend before I called again and I was advised that the complex I moved into has fibre therefore they can not install ADSL and advised me to move to fibre bringing the price close to what I was already paying for my ADSL.

On the day set for installation the 5th of June a technician came through but he was there to install ADSL and had no knowledge of the fibre. Now its July I have called every second day getting promises that someone would call me. They sent a modem view courier but no technician. I have called and each time their agents say that there is nothing they can do. Then who can do it?

They say they escalated it to a Manager but there's no proof of these actions and there's is no progress. I called today and was told the same generic nonsense. No confirmation, no action just your order has been put through. Its two months now and I am unable to do my studies after work because of this idiotic, incompetent display by Telkom. I only got the connection for ease of studying. I have exams next month and don't have the time or energy to fighting with you lot everyday for them to install a service that I pay for by the way.

Highlighted

Good day 

How do i go about getting a telkom installed manhole cover open - this is in a shopping mall complex we need access to fix a water leak 

Thanks 

Highlighted

Hi,

We need some help please, I need to upgrade us from ADSL to viber, can you revert me please, I 'm not interested in signing or agreeing with the ADSL account.Many Thanks

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day to you, good golly, I wish I had your accounts manager or CEO's e-mail address, to copy them in.

I have some queries that I would like you to answer one by one please.

1) Your invoice indicate 3x DSL lines of which the one refers to a TIN no..... then, plus a discount. What is the TIN NO for.

2) I have done a reconciliation and I have noticed that I have paid you short and over and over, and that in May & June

you have overcharged me 301.65 rands. My understanding and misunderstanding is this,.........When I spoke to your

accounts department earlier today, the lady charge a very politly explain to me the following and I QUOTE, "mam we

charge you 200 rands everytime we re-connect your account, OH I asked, when did you block my account , when did you unblock my account,

and where did you charge me the R200.00 exactly. No mam she said, it's on your invoice. No where could I find a R200 re-submit

fee or shown separately on the invoice that I was punished for this",.......yet you have charged me on MAY & JUNE 2019 R301.65 yes its there on my

bill, amount changed( just added to my subscrition fee & usage line 1) with NO reason what so ever as to why you chainging amounts.

3) Please can you supply me with a written signature where I agreed too the fact that you MAY charge me R200.00 in this case R301.65 more

on my bill because I by mistake paid you late.

4) What exactly, and it vary from one moth to another do I get charge the below, I don't understand it quite.

What is this for: ONCE OFF-CHARGES & SUBSCRIPTION

Therefore Please explain.

I hereby now, and I hope you understand my reconciliation, as I see it as totally simple straight forward of my recon,

you will note that time after time I have overpaid you as well.

Can I kindly request, that you call me should you not understand the straight forward recon, I will kindly explain it to you.

Either than that I will appreciate if you could take my documents to your senior accountant and get my account credited.

I trust that you find this in order and appreciate your assistance.

Kind RegardsMr MA Wolmarans

Highlighted

Hi

I don’t have Telkom inter net but they deducted from my account how do I get my money back!!!

Highlighted

Zante, you are not alone.I, myself recieved similar treatment by Telkom. I dont even have energy to explain my story

Sestinechapel

Highlighted

good day 

i would like to know if telkom has Fibre in Athlone and Kensingtion area in  western cape?

Highlighted

Hello. we applied for the R899 upgrade during April 2020 but no one has called us regarding this upgrade and i see that telkom has removed it on they website. Please assist my number is 0837397968. Thanks 

Highlighted

I want to purchase a Once-of Mobile Data Bundle

Once I have selected the bundle and click “Purchase”, I get the message:

Uh oh! Your balance is too low. Always check your balance to ensure you have enough to buy a bundle.

How can I go about Topping up this mysterious “Balance”?

Highlighted

Please increase data.   I had it increased in April.   Could you please increase with the same bundle until end of Oct 2020

0815268008.  D Frederick

About This Post