Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ADSL uncapped line

Hi there

Please can someone help me? Im urgently wanting the ADSL R620 uncapped line installed.  I'm not sure where to find this or what it's called. It's the internet solution where you pay R620 a month for uncapped internet, the router is included and it's month to month.  Can anyone help me?  I did write to Telkom but have had no reply. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: ADSL uncapped line

@Sunshine, a free router usually just comes when you take a contract. Check the Do Uncapped packages on Telkom's site.

https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/home/plan/home-uncappped-advanced/

Highlighted

Thank you. I'll check it out.
Highlighted

Hi

how do I get answers from telkom? I applied for the ADSL 10mb line and paid the depost last month. everytime I call the cll center for the update I get told to wait for 48hrs and this happened five times already.

How to are escalate the matter so that I get answers? 

This is frustrating, I get the same answer without a solution every time I call.

Highlighted

Hi

how do I get answers from telkom? I applied for the ADSL 10mb line and paid the depost last month. everytime I call the cll center for the update I get told to wait for 48hrs and this happened five times already.

How to are escalate the matter so that I get answers? 

This is very FRUSTRATING, I get the same answer without solutions evry time I call. 

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors