Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Adsl line not Syncing day 1

Order a new ADSL line 1 st time client with telkom .

The line was installed the 20/12/2016 and till today not working (20/01/2017) and telkom wants to bill me ? 

I only needed a ADSL line but for some reason ther is voice as well ?? being billed for that too

I am a student with a verry small sallary .... now telkom is taking advantage of people like me ?? 

Fix my line !!! thats all i am asking for from day 1 ! 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Adsl line not Syncing day 1

hello @Moerig i assume a fault has been reported already. you should try escalating it to @HelloTelkom on twitter or TelkomZA on facebook. ADSL runs of copper, so you paying line rental for that. if you not going to make use of the voice portion, there's no need to connect the telephone handset. you'll save some bucks on calls. Hope all gets sorted.

Highlighted

Hi.. im having an issue with my d-link router...the global lite is nt flashing at all...called TELKom they say its fine from their side.. wat do i do???
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Telkom doesn't offer a "naked ADSL service" despite it being popular in other countries. It is pure greed pure & simple

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Fibre is changing that. You can get Fibre without a voice service. Lets hope they speed up the rollout

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors