Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

BAD SERVICE FROM TELKOM

I APPLIED FOR ADSL 2MONTHS AGO, IT IS GOING ONTO THE 3RD MONTH, I HAD A GUY COME TO MY HOUSE AND THEN SAY TO ME HIS COMING BACK IN AN HOUR AND NEVER CAME BACK. I CALLED TELKOM A MILLION TIMES AND THEY SAY ITS A CABLEING ISSUE, DOES IT REALLY TAKE 2MONTHS TO SORT OUT????????????? I MEAN IS TELKOM SO INEFFICIENT????

I AM NOW DEALING WITH THABISO WHO IS ONE OF THE MANAGER HOWEEVR I KEEP ASKING FOR FEEDBACK AND HE CANT GIVE ME ANY AND WONT SEND ME TO SOMEONE HIGHER. I REALLY DONT KNOW. I SAID TO HIM OK I WILL TAKE A MONTH TO MONTH BUT I CANT BUY A MOBILE REUTER FOR THE TIME BEING UNTILL THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED HOWEVER HE WONT BUDGE TO GIVE ME BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANY MORE, I AM BEYONG FRUSTRATED.

Valued Contributor

Re: BAD SERVICE FROM TELKOM

Hi @ANISA

The forum can’t really help with sales service (we’re Telkom customers like you ).
Sorry to see your long wait - perhaps an infrastructure issue is holding up your installation.

Try posting your details, order number and any other refs you’ve been given on a Telkom social media channel - their dedicated support teams will usually escalate and/or send you proper feedback :

* Facebook: TelkomZA
* Twitter:   @HelloTelkom

And email the same details to support@telkom.co.za

Hope this helps.

That's Telkom for you. Every body knows they are the sh&$tiest company to deal with

LAM

I firstly want Telkom to stop lying to me . In Jan 8ta I called to cancel my contract because of my Internet speed . I was told that I should upgrade from 2 mgs to 4 mgs and I will also receive free LTE etc. I did so immediately . My interment speed has been worse than it was before and I have called at least twice a week complaining and always being given a different excuse for it . the strange thing is that every time when they ask me to switch it off and on again so that it can be reconfigured , it works perfect for about 30 mins and then back to the same problem . Please don't tell me that someone will contact me , because nobody does , please stop telling me that there is a network problem in my area , because on the same day I'm told that there is a problem with the line , please stop your lies , my deepest regret is listening to your agents and extending my contract , all I get is the worse service ever and lies lies and more lies . At the very least tell me the truth , that all you want is my money and that you have absolutely no intention whatsoever of providing me with the service that I pay you for .

Persoonlik dink ek Telkom is bangkrot!!!!  Of jy nou wag vir 'n nuwe foon of vir diens aan 'n foon wat nie werk nie en het dit al 20 keer geraporteer Telkom stel net nie belang nie.   "Carte Blanche" dink ek is die andwoord.

Established Member

TELKOM IS NO GOOD!!!!! WAITING FOR ADSL 3 MONTHS NOW.  NO SERVICE AT ALL.

NOBODY TALK TO ME OR SEND PROGRESS REPORTS.  GIVE DATES AND DONT SHOW UP WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW THAT THEY NOT GOIING TO MAKE IT.

LAST WEEK THEY STOP IN FRONT OF HOUSE, THE GUY THAT IS WORKING IN THE GARDEN TOLD THEM HE IS GOIING TO CALL ME TO OPEN THE GATE, THEY SAID NO THEY WILL COME BACK AND GUEST WHAT ???? NEVER COME BACK

Valued Contributor

Hi @Mazibuko @LAM @Johann7 @Oosthuyzen

Sorry to read this , very frustrating not getting proper service feedback.

Unfortunately the community forum is not manned by Telkom service agents (we’re Telkom customers like you - helping each other where we can ) https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Community-is-peer-2-peer/m-p/14304#M148

If you haven’t already done so it’ll help to post your fault refs with full details on one of Telkom social media channels - their special forces support teams usually attend quickly and send you proper feedback :-

Facebook: TelkomZA
Twitter:   @telkomza
email the same details to support@telkom.co.za ( my connection issues were fixed after that )

Hope this helps

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 6 Contributors