Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Billing Dispute

Hi All.
The service from Telkom is shocking. I cancelled my ADSl subscription in August 2018, the 7th to be exact.
Yet I get billed every month. September,October,November and yes December?????? WTF!!!!!
After numerous calls and logging of disputes, Telkom has done nothing. Telkom Ref 24810939
So 4 months down the line and I get listed with TransUnion as a default payer!!! Again WTF!!!!!!!!
4 months I phone and every time I get told they will escalate. Escalate to who or what?
Come on Telkom you have no right to list anyone if you don't resolve requests and issue in your organization.
we are your customers, where is the service?

Then this morning they cancell the dispute because the info provided on the app is incorrect, only to bill me again and log a new dispute Ref 26040902.
Please guys help me resolve this asap.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Billing Dispute

Hi Hugo

As has been mention countless times on this Forum, We the "Technical Support Helpers" cannot do anything about Accounts queries. Think of it like this: If this was a Eskom complaints Forum and you wanted to know load shedding schedules, we could help, but if you wanted to know if you needed to stock up on candles for the next 50 years we would not know the answer.

Telkom has no idea what the left hand is doing or the right, or if they have any hands at all!

They are the most useless,important,non-caring,ill trained company in this country. Or are all SOC's they same? Who knows?

When fibre comes to your area and the rep is from any company but Telkom, embrace them and go with them even though they are more expensive.

and yes I'm going to get bombed by the Sys Op, but this is the truth!

Regards UncaPaul

PS YES get any other form of power for the future because your elec meter is not going to spin for very much longer, and yes buy candles.lots of them!! ;-(

Highlighted

Good morning

Our cables were stolen in Jan 2019 for 3 weeks, we received credit for that period on our new statement, but what about the money we spend on our cellphones wi-fi, who will pay that? We are a family of 4, and I spend nearly R500.00 exstra on my cellphone account, it doesn't include my husband or the money I need to add on my children phones?????

your feedback will be much appreciated.... our cables are stolen once again, since the 5th of February... phone everyday to follow up when will this be fixed.... no one can give me an answer... I've already used all my data on my phone, this is really unacceptable!!!!

Your feedback will be really appreciated!!!! 

Highlighted

My deductions are incorrect, agreed amount is R907.57

in March there was 2 deductions

in April R1110.27

kindly advise

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@tellthebell wrote:

My deductions are incorrect, agreed amount is R907.57

in March there was 2 deductions

in April R1110.27

kindly advise

Our cables were stolen in Jan 2019 for 3 weeks, we received credit for that period on our new statement, but what about the money we spend on our cellphones wi-fi, who will pay that? We are a family of 4, and I spend nearly R500.00 exstra on my cellphone account.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors