Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Business line installation delays

Greetings. We ordered a business line on March 10, 2018 and were advised it would be installed between 7 and 14 working days. It hasn't happened and calls to your call centres are just frustrating because they don't seem to know what's going on and there's no willingness to escalate the issue.

Where can one turn to get this resolved?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Business line installation delays

Hello @Mdu81

You’ll get quick feedback if you post details with your order ref on a Telkom social media channel - their special forces support teams are most effective for rapid response and problems resolved satisfactorily in good time.

Facebook: TelkomZA
Twitter:   @telkomza
email the same to support@telkom.co.za

Hope this helps , good luck.

Highlighted

We applied for the line on March 7 and were given account number 339902380975. I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi @Mdu81

Thanks for info but you do need to post the details on Telkom media support channels for agents to attend .

The forum isn’t manned by Telkom service agents - we’re Telkom customers like you with no other link to Telkom . 

Highlighted

Hello

The Reference Number for my job is 231214744.

If you read through the job card you will see that this has been going on for 3 weeks. Every time a technician comes out there is some sort of problem and they can’t complete the installation, then it takes another 2 days for someone else to come out, and so on and so forth.

I phone the call centre 10213 multiple times every single day and they either a.) don’t know what is happening, b.) they refuse to try and help me or c.) they do try to help but are unsuccessful.

All I want is for someone to pay attention and complete my installation. Just do what needs to be done and get it installed.

Now the latest was someone was supposed to go today to complete the cabling so the technician can go on Monday.

Nobody has been there today, so now Monday when the technician comes, he won’t be able to install, and again we’ll have to wait days to get another person out.

Please help!

Highlighted

In that answer you have 192 IP explained in detail.

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors