Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Complaint about service delivery

tried all none work 

After sitting on the phone for 45 MINUTES waiting to speak to someone who could help me i went to the Telkom shop.  The lady there said she couldnt help me, i had to phone their technical helpline!  What a friggin joke.

After more than a week of shocking internet connection and no success getting through to the Telkom faults i went in to the store, only to be told by the person behind the desk i have to lodge the complaint by phoning the faults number!  i had been trying for 45mins before that to get through (repeat recording that the lines were currently busy, blah... blah.  She shrugged her shoulders and said she could not help me.  Needless to say i will be looking for alternative service provider.

Good day,

I can't complain about the service I am getting from Telkom because there are no service.  My landline was strucked by lightning on the 25/12/17 and up and untill today they still can't manage to solve the problem.  I am so sick and tired of phoning and logging faulty lines that I want to scream.  I have internet service wiht MWeb which I also can't use due to this problem so I am currently paying Telkom for a line that is not working and I am paying MWeb for internet services which I can't use as well. 

I will never recommend a Telkom line to any body.

Good Day i was sold a wrong product of WIfi data package,i am not gonna pay soemthing that i didnt apply for, can someone call me 0842396509 so i can explained this to them, i have a copy of my contract with me...

Regards

Elias Mokoma

Good day,

Despite all bills being paid my Telkom line has been cut off for the last 6 weeks and I am unable to get it reconnected or get any sort of helpful assistance from anyone from Telkom.

Due to the expansion of my business which I run from home I requested Telkom to move the existing line which was been used for my business from my house into my office building ( on the same property) and then install a new landline into the house which would become my new number.

I run a hospitality business so the existing line was being used for all my guests to make bookings, send emails, etc.

On the 26 April, as part of the transfer process, Telkom decided to cut off the existing line completely. This was just before the long weekend and immediately had a major impact on my business with people not being able to call. I was unable to get hold of anyone at Telkom to assist me until after the long weekend as I was shunted around between departments each saying the other is responsible.

I subsequently discovered that Telkom were trying to transfer the line from KZN where I currently live to Johannesburg where I used to live. This was quite a surprise as never had I never requested a transfer of any line to Johannesburg but only from one building to another on my property in KZN.

10 reference numbers, 27 telephone calls (all with a long wait listening to music and adverts for telkom), various emails and 6 weeks later my telephone is still cut off and Telkom appear unable to resolve the issue as their automated system does not allow for any sort of logic or adjustment. Call centre operators are not authorised to make any changes and can only log problems which they hope someone else will attend to and this appears to never happen. There is also no way possible to speak to anyone directly who has the authority so every time you call you speak to someone else.

This is possibly the worst service

Stephen Goodhead

I have never dealt with a company that disregards it's clients like Telkom. Service is disgusting to say the least. I have not had service since December 2017, six months later I still don't have help. I stopped debit orders with my bank due to frustration and guess what...they took my account to debt collectors but everytime i log a complaint or ask for assistance they lie to me that my problem was escalated by a manager and someone would call me back. Still waiting today.

I will pay the amount and I WILL NEVER EVER USE THEIR SERVICE - EVER

a suggestion from is to pray that something would happen. Today is a week that i have been complaining and no one can give me any sort of indication as to when my issue will be resolved. i am without interent and actual calls. Telkom dont really care

Highlighted

Thinking of changing this network. Im literraly working for data. 3G usually lasted a month with the night surfer bundle but now even at night the data that's being used up is the once off monthly data. It is the 3rd time this is happening. I'm pissed!!