Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Complaint about service delivery

Hi im not sure where to put an official complaint in but I ordered home phone and broadband in January which was a good deal for R610.00 4mb line with free LIT box , FREE ROUTER , FREE RAGE EXTENDER and FREE MODEM WITH 1gb data...however I am yet to receive my sim card for the modem and have been requesting it from January. I have also not received my rage extender aswell which I also requested along time ago. I am still paying the full price for services that I do not have and  thats purely why I took the deal because it was a good deal however turned into false promises. Please can you look into this??? also I have tried to follow a complaints process with you guys but it seems as you dont have 1 apart from the community fixing your issues... contact number 0659722640 anytime during the day

Valued Contributor

Re: Complaint about service delivery

Hi @Sachin213

We’re customers in the forum -  sorry to hear of your disappointment ,  but only a Telkom support channel can attend service issues - options here  :-

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

A Telkom store consultant may be able to help, or message your complaint to a Telkom media support team - they’re good for decent feedback & results :

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Hope this helps.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors