Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Complaint about service delivery

i just want to add to the message,

telkom is f....ng useless there is no other word. This is a compnay totally run down and must just close down and let everybody working at  telkom get fired 

no other owrkds useless

they have closed my service request because its been fox, what has been fixed.....nothing has been fixed 

there is no service

telkom is F......ing USELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beyond annoyed. Just took out a free me 2GB contract last month. A port from my old prepaid number was put through at the store but the consultant didn't know what she was even doing. She mixed up my Sim card with someone else. Long story short I got the port canceled via the call center by calling vodacom and telkom to cancel on both ends. Now I can't put another port through because the system apparently won't allow it. What utter bull**bleep** is this? I've been up and down to the store a bunch of times with no luck and I'm now carrying 2 phones around because calls still come through to my original number for work. Desperate for some help

Good Day

I have been waiting for a month now for telkom to fit a ADSL line. when I phone customer care either the dont answer I hold n for like 15 min or the are off line and cant help me.

Please can someone just help me iin regards to this problem.

I ported to telkom last year, but even today i havent been recieving phone calls. 

i have been calling the and moving up and down to their stores, my issue has not been resolve until today.

i regret the day i ported and changed from pre-paid to their stupid contract because at this point of my life i dont have a phone.

they have been escalating the matter to their managers but no one is willing to assist me.

i'm even thinking of canceling my contract, the matter has been going for too long and i have been patient enough.

i ported and chenged from prepaid to contract last year October after that i have not reecieved phone calls,

i called and went up and down to telkom stores with no luck.

ive been pacient for too long now, you guys keep on telling me the same thing over and over about escalating the matter to the managers till today. Someone please balance me here because as far as am concerd you guys are bloody wastig my time because of the unproductive calls i make everyday.

Hello
I have upgraded my 2 contracts more then a month ago. There was attractive promotional 10Gb a mont extra on top of my contract data. Sounds great. I have received the welcome messages and few days later found out that non of my phones can access Telkom network internet.Nothing was wrong before that. I have fill bar 4G+Telkom cover and no internet on both phones. At the same time if i connect to MTN roaming no problem. If I put other Telkom sim card on have internet on both networks. If i move the problem card on another phone is still no internet on Telkom network. However logged 3 fault requests already wated couple of 72h responce time. Tey just make me put APN settings again and confirming that I have planty of data, explaning that no sim swap is needed and telling me that issue is escalated but i don't se any progress after a month. 1 month now paying for service which i havent receive and my promotional data is just burning out. Any time tried to access someone on higher level then 081180 operator to complain and ask assistance was not allowed. Looks like Telkom customer services build up unbreakable Berlin wall prorecting them from their own customers. Could someone will thell me when I will receive the services im paying for and how many years will take to be in a "Case open- 72h waithin time" circle. Realy feel sorry for upgrading my contracts now.
Regards
Nik

I ordered an ADSL Line like 2 months ago! Some days when i phone to query they tell me someone will phone me back in 48 hours. I am still waiting.  Other days when i phone they tell me the system is offline. How can this be? How do they do bussiness but the system is OFFLINE PERMANENTLY????? This is unacceptable!

Telkom Mobile ( Cresta Mall Store Num L302

On the 25 April 2019 (16:00) I bought a phone HUAWEI PRO P30 and on my way home I found that its giving me issues like freezing and not connecting to the internet GPS ect. on the 26 April 2019 (09:09) literally in less than 24 hours I took the phone back because I was not happy with the brand and it's functionality. I requested that am given alternative brand because I lost confidence in the HUAWEI PRO P30 Brand but the store Manager Mr Howard is refusing even insisting that I must take the same phone / brand. I am still withing seven days cooling period but am forced to take this phone for the next 2 years. Another Issues is that, the person that was serving me Thato said to me I will be paying insurance of R180 and today when I go there am told Insurance will be around R252 and to make things worse the check list when taking contract phone was not explained to me. So now I have issue with this phone am not happy about and I am going to pay more money for insurance that was falsely presented to me. meaning I will be paying more money than what I have budget for. 

I was also not given a copy of the contract that I "signed" without proper explanation

I placed and order for an ADSL line weeks ago, escalation after escalation, no luck, please can someone advise. App says they waiting for parts? 

Order no. 387749533A

Ive had the same problem with these people. Been trying to just have my adsl connected for 6 weeks now. All im getting is a massive runaround from consultant to consultant. It seems they all go though different training programs and the all work on different systems, cause i can never get a straight answer. I guess telkom is going the same way sabc, eskom and saa is going. My telephone line has been active for years, but it seems getting a internet connection is just to much for them to handle.

The service is pathetic and no-one seems to know what they're doing. Its like everything they say is scripted for them to read to people. I guess the only way left is to go with a middle man and pay extra, which at this point i am more than willing to do. 

Shame on you Telkom