Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Re: Complaint about service delivery

[ Edited ]

Glad to hear that they got it working but was it a faulty IDS or they didn't provison/RICA it properly please?

Established Member

It was not provisioned correctly. It was reprovisioned and then worked like a charm.

Kind regards,

Harry

I have a problem with my ADS line. I logged a complaint on the 13 September 2017 and on the 17 September i received a SMS giving me a ref number. I called almost every day spending R200 at a time on air time because i was calling from my cell phone. On the 3 November 2017 a technical guy was at my house to fix the fault. The guy only tested the line and said the cables are in the wrong place. I got home from work and once again I called Telkom because my ADS line was still not working. I have again called all weekend up to  today I still don’t have internet at my home. I think Telkom customer care against are very good in trying to help but the Telkom technical department I can’t say all, but most don't do their jobs. I got Telkom because I was always told Telkom was the best, but I don’t think this is true. I wish I could get out of the contract I sighed because from the 1st month of having internet at home it’s been a problem. I pay for netflex and showmax but because of my internet I’m not enjoying the added services that I’m paying for. I am angry because I’m still not getting help no matter what I do. Can some one from Telkom give me a call because in not happy at all. 0822251827

I am totally dissappointed with the service that i have recieved with Telkom.....cant believe that I applied for an upgrade to the R599 uncapped home wifi on the 7th of sept and till date i am still not upgraded.......but i have been given the modem and the sim that go with the deal......how is possible that they can issue the moden if the upgrade is not done.........everytime i call in i have a 15min plus wait before i can get help from a consultant and then i am spoking to as if i am ignorant.......i get told the same story everytime i call when i ask what the problem is they cannot give me an answer because its at the credit dept got threw to the credit dept according to them there is no problem ..........so who do i believe...........the consultants are so incompetant at there job......i am actually disgusted with the service from telkom........i have a home landline and abussiness landline for more than 10 years and am on the verge of cancelling it all with telkom.....pathetic  

hi there,

Since I have had my adsl line installed I have had issues and almost every month the techniciians say the same thing after checking in that the line or exchange was an issue. I logged a call on the 04/11/2017 ref 46ANK051117 and was escalated on ref: 1026943. going into the second week now and no one knows whats going on including the call centre as they can only give an update as per the system.

I am at a point on deciding why should I support a service provider that provides stress only.

can someone give me a direct answer on the status please.

thanks...

unhappy user

Established Member

Hi i have benn trying to canel my service last 2 months

I ordered a Black Friday special on 28/11/2017. they deducted the amount for the commencement of the contract on 29/11/2017. Today is 07/12/2017.  no delivery of the unit as yet. They told me it takes three days to process the order. Their sales department have no record of it. Their mobile shop has no record of it. They have the money now they dont care. Who do I contact next? Maybe present this on social media accounts. They have no customer service experiece. Speaking to the accounts department is useless. The next person I will speak tp my laywers to open up a fraud case.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

In September 2017 I thought it would be a good idea to get home WiFi from Telkom. Every thing when fine until November when my WiFi just stopped working. I logged 2 calls with the call center where 3 people came to my home on different days, but not one of them fixed my WiFi (after the 3rd person came, it worked for a week and then the problem started again) how can't 3 people fix this????.. it has been a month now 4 - 5 week that i am struggling to use something I have been paying for. R599 for what????? bad service and people telling me that they are unable to fix it???? I am sitting without internet connection for a whole month and still Telkom expect me to pay R599??? This is ridiculous!!!!! I am searching for every single complain site on the internet and social media to inform other people that they MUST not even look at Telkom for anything... I am tired of calling and calling and wasting my time on asking someone to fix something that I pay R599 for.... I am requesting for n month refund and for someone to PLEASE come and fix my internet connection ASAP!! I can not keep on paying for something which I do not receive!! My contact nr is jjjordaan3@gmail.com please contact me. 

The problem started at the begining of November 2017 and by 09 December 2017 not fixed yet, although I have called and asked nicely, being polite to the consultant and being very patient about this, but that is done now....!!

I have tried to move a line since March 2017, and they contacte me in October to say they can now move the line.

I have also tried to cancel the ADSL contract from October 2016, it has now been a YEAR and I cannot get Telkom to cancel it.  If it was not that I wanted to keep the landline, I would have stopped the debit order.  If I do not get response from them by the end of this week and get reimbursed for the service that was not cancelled, I will be contacting the Ombudsman.

HUGE frustrations with TELKOM!!!

I Am very disgusted with telkom service i placed an order to have my line moved more than a month ago and still waiting it seems like they do not care about their clients every time i call i have to wait more than an hour to talk to coustermer care and when they do answer they keep delaying i am truly tired of been used and paying for a service i do not get maybe there is someone out there that can help me to get my line moved. 0113625795