Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Stelen Promotional Data : Complaint about service delivery

Good Day Everyone, Please let me know if anyone has any Data Contracts with Telkom which include Promotional Data as Telkom is no longer using the Promotional Data and taking Data from the New Month. I am checking if anyone else is also experiencing the same issue with Telkom. Telkom is now using only my Inclusive Data and not touching the Promotional Data at all. When my Inclusive Data Finishes instead of using the Promotional Data they start to steal Data from the New Month. This started happening 3 to 4 Months Ago. Everyone with Promotional Data should check this as the Promotional Data is now just a Gimmick / Con / Scam if Telkom does not use it.

Thanks & Best Regards

Laurent M Naidoo

INTERNATIONAL TRADE MANAGEMENT (PTY) LTD
The Cheapest Customs Clearing Agents
285/3 West Road, Pomona,
Kempton Park, Gauteng, 1619

Cell : 084-504 5686
Tel : 011-845 7043
Fax : 011-845 7045
Email : ops@itmza.com
Email : Laurentmnaidoo@gmail.com
Web : www.itmza.com

Re: Complaint about service delivery

Hey whats new? They expect us as consumers to pay our bill every month on time but they cannot provide a proper stable service without any interruptions. Call centre staff gives you a run around on the fault instead of saying first time round, Sorry sir/mam there is a network outage or cable damage in your area. Can avoid so much issues first time round.

Its 2019 now and I am also facing the same problem. It seems Telkom is more interetsed in billing you than service provison. Please come resolve this issue for ,my account 0219754361. If possible call me on my mobile

Hi, I have never experienced such pathetic service from a service provider before!!

On the 5th October my ADSL cables were stolen and Telkom offered a LTE rooter which was delivered on the 15th. Up until today, 24 October, the sim has not been activated. I contacted the call center on numerous occassions on a daily basis since 18th October, i even went as far as to visit a store. It seems that every agent i speak to is clueless and is giving us the run around. I attempted to speak to many managers as well, the last one today being Kaylon Fredericks who blatently refused to come to the phone and told the agent to tell us that there is nothing that they can do for us. They escalated the issue with IT who is entirely unreachable...???? Nevertheless, the normal procedure is to activate the sim card within 24hours, its been 9 days already. The worst part is that i have to pay my full subscription fee for the month of October, even though i had no internet usage. (apparently i can only deal with billing department once my sim card is activated, but for now, i have to pay!)

I am making use of this option to seek assistance as the last resort, unfortunately i will have to take further steps hereafter as i would have exhausted all options.

Can somebody,anybody please assist as I am highly dissapointed in the service rendered from Telkom.

I recently upgraded Telkom 20mb line to increase the speed for my home.I have had only problem since.Network running at 2mb on Telkom Fibre. I am paying a lot of money for a service that is not being received.Called in 4 times to only be told that they will book a service and that it will cost 1000 plus to fix if its wires which i refuse to pay for a service that is not even 2-3 months old.If this is not sorted out soon will be leaving telkom for good.

I recently upgraded Telkom 20mb line to increase the speed for my home.I have had only problem since.Network running at 2mb on Telkom Fibre. I am paying a lot of money for a service that is not being received.Called in 4 times to only be told that they will book a service and that it will cost 1000 plus to fix if its wires which i refuse to pay for a service that is not even 2-3 months old.`

Hi I live in Erasmia Pretoria. We have been informed by Telkom that ADSL lines will be discontinued and that alternatives such as fiber and LTE will be offered. Our line has been discontinued. Having spoken to the technical division at telkom i was infgormed that our areas do not have LTE coverage nor fibre. Know i am not sure as to why these options have been offered knowing full well that ther is no coerage nore fiber on our side and that fibre will not be available in the short to medium term.

The technical department further indicated that if these facilities are not available the landline will have to be restored. 

I am at a loss as I am hearing different stories from different employees at Telkom.

I need this matter  resolved asap.

012 370 1131 

Re: Complaint about over charge

My wifi line was disconneted, when i called in to ask why they told me i must pay a reconnection fee, which i dont understand as i  get debted every month and never skipped, i had a contracted that i signed for R599.00 uncaped, now they want me to pay a reconnection fee, when i call in the consultants can not advise whay i need to pay this.

Can someone please call me and explain, this happened just before my contract expired, no one has made contact with me regarding this and its getting very frustrated, i SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR R599.00 DEBTED FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.....get me someone that knows what is going on here and that will find a solution to this problem, dont know where and who to call or email regaring this as no one knows what this is for...

A Rossouw

I had  a signed contract that gets debted R599.00, my wifi was disconnected and now when i called they told me i must pay a reconnection fee, for what they can not explain, i have not skipped a payment as it gets debted from my account every month, this is a month before my  contract expires, i have called the call center and the consultants can not explain why i need to pay this amount

Please get me someone that can explain what is happening here as its becoming frustrating

A Rossouw 0823099023