Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Complaint

Good Day

To Whom It May Concern.

I upgraded my Fibre Contract in August 2019, from a 10mbps to the special that was on in August to the 20mbps line, LIT Box and Router for R899 per month.  The order was processed online and the line was upgraded and the LIT Box and Router was dispatched with Courier It (THD00468295) on the 2nd of August.  The Courier was hijacked and a case was opened at Wierdabrug Police Station , case number 80/8/2019. I have been trying since August 2019, to have these units removed from my account and have new units issued.  I have made numerous phone calls to Telkom Sales, where they only can refer me to a Senior Consultant to phone me back within 24-72 hours.  To date no senior consultant has called me back.  The sales consultants make an urgent note every time I phone and still nobody contacts me.  I am paying for the LIT Box and Router for which I dont have.  I need this problem resolved urgently.  Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Complaint

[ Edited ]

Hi buddy, rather than paying for something without using it try to visit offline and get it stopped.

Regards,

Seder Smith MyCFAVisit TellGameStop

Highlighted

Re: Complaint

Good evening

Not sure to whom this email is directed.

Problem

• I had my landline phone replaced in January with a cordless phone that I received by post. I have not been successful in setting it up.
  • I am charged rental on the phone.
  • I have contacted various Telkom addresses for assistance but no response.
  • I have no option but to make  hugely expensive landline calls from my cellphone.
  • I will not pay any further rentals until this is sorted and I am refunded for the months that I was not able to use the phone. 
  • I will  cancel my subscription if I am not assisted within the next week.

Yours etc

Tokkie1

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors