Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Email Problems

Good day,

I see that Brain61 is having a similar problem as I am experiencing and have been for the past 18 + months. 

I use Incredimail which I have unistalled and downloaded then re-installed I don't know how many times.  

I have been in contact with Microsoft and paid for them to look at the fault and it comes back to telkom.

I have spoken to so many telkom call centre people that today infrustration I actually said that they are monkeys and put the phone down.

Don't get me wrong, I have dealt with some very pleasant and knowledgable people from the call centre but in desperation due to not getting the issue resolved I am having to resort to Twitter, Facebook and now this community. 

I have had so many reference numbers and the one chap that spoke to didn't know how to check the reference so just issued a "new one".

Has anyone out there been able to resolve this problem as I am having to run more than just my 1 email as I cannot trust my telkom inbox, in the last 3 days I have had all my mails go missing.  I look in there to check and all the mails I had received during February where gone.  It now looks as if my inbox is being cleared every couple of hours or so.  This is very worrying as I am missing college reports, legal documents as well as statements of account.

Frequent Contributor

Hello fellow Telkom peeps, this thread is getting too long to read. It has been hijacked too many times.

Please people, unless your problem is exactly the same as the OP (Original Poster) then don't hijack their thread.

It makes searching for answers very difficult.

For instance smileyblue, please create your own thread and name it something like disappearing emails.

Thank you!

vw

I have changed from ADSL to LTE and my Email has beed cancelled with the cancelation of ADSL I have tried every number every chat and paid a visit to telkom store since Thursday last wek but nobody can help, I am not the only one, PLEASE HELP 

Frequent Contributor

Please create your own thread

My related (or maybe not) problem: I have set up my new laptop for outlook and all looks good, but no emails are received. Old laptop continues as usual, but telkom tech support cannot fix the new one, or  (sunday evening late) don not pick up their phone. Whagt must I do?

cannot receive emails

My related (or maybe not) problem: I have set up my new laptop for outlook and all looks good, but no emails are received. Old laptop continues as usual, but telkom tech support cannot fix the new one, or  (sunday evening late) don not pick up their phone. Whagt must I do?

Highlighted
Established Member

I am without e-mails again and since my last incident with telkom where i was promised my lost e-mails. I am seriously considering taking legal action against telkom.

About This Post