Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FAULT LOGGED IN JANUARY 2018 ALREADY STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Day

I have Logged a fault in January this year already. I have phones TELKOM quite a few times and how many times must you PHONE, BEG or ASk??????

TELKOM DO YOU BEG FOR YOUR MONEY EVERY MONTH??????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DONT!!!!!!

I phoned 13-03-2018 AND NOTHING happened

I phoned AGAIN 14-03-2018 and YET NOTHING happened

REF: 302CTK140318 HAS BEEN SOLVED BUT IT WAS FOR THE SAME REASON AS REF: 272CTK260118 BUT THEY DID NOT FIX THE THING WE HAVE ASKED FOR. WE HAVE A BUSSINES ACCOUNT WITH YOU BUT THIS IS THE TYPE OF TREATMENT THAT WE MUST GET FROM YOU!!!!!

WE ASKED FOR A 10MB/S LINE BECAUSE AT THIS STAGE WE ARE ONLY GETTING OUT 1.2MB/S SPEED.......... A BUSINESS CAN NOT CONTINUE AS NORMAL WITH THAT SPEED......... 

THE OTHER 2 DATES I WROTE DOWN PHONING THEM WAS ON THE 22-03-2018 AND 26-03-2018......

PLEASE WE ASKED FOR A TECHNICIAN TO COME OUT AND FIX THIS BULL DUST THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH.....

OPPOSITE VAAL MALL IN VANDERBIJLPARK...... IN A BUSINESS PARK!!!! GET YOUR SERVICE BACK PLEASE

FED UP

Re: FAULT LOGGED IN JANUARY 2018 ALREADY STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel alone about the pathethic service  that we receive.

I've been waiting for an issue to be fixed with my mail since February. All you keep getting is a new reference number every time you reply, I've now got dozens of them 1964523 (22/2/18), 1984980 (28/02/18), 20017068 (12/3/18), 2951365 (16/3/18), 2952783 (16/03/18), just some of them. The only mail addresses I could find were for Investor relations and webmaster, and the secretariat, als not even a response from them.

Even tried to phone a couple of times, even spoke to a supervisor, even thoiugh I had to phone back to get him, call you back in 5 minutes, became me phoning back 3 hours later. We know what your problem is, 6 weeks later it is still not fixed.

They don't even keep a log as you have to keep repeating to each idiot the same thing everytime you get one.

Now I know why everybody is signing up for internet access with a different service provider, or ditching their phonelines for cellphones.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors