Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Fibre go-live ETA

[ Edited ]

Hello Telkom: 

You (contractors) rolled out fibre in my area, ie: MORELETA PARK. (yay!)

My address: **removed**

A letter distributed during installation provided an ETA of 1 AUG 2016.

It looks like the HAUWEI contractors are finished with their bit.

Availibility on your website still indicate: PLANNED.

Can you perhaps provide an inside scoop as to the progress of the project and a new ETA of when we can expect fibre in our neighborhood.

There's a lot of interest and exitment as seen here:  http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/786089-Fibre-in-Moreleta-Park

Thank you for your assistance.

Louis

Moderator Moderator

Re: Fibre go-live ETA

Hi @lcoetzee2, exciting times. I have sent your details to a team dealing with Fibre leads. Hopefully they can come back with some feedback.

output_Svao80.gif

Hi, fibre in some areas for Moreleta Park went live last week. I applied and a technician came to install my fibre on the 24th  only to realise after everything was done that the fibre line is not active/patched at the exhange. You can use same forum thread as above for people having the same problem. Can you please investigate and resolve please?

Thank you.

Hi, I have the same query as lcoetzee, I live in Dali Street. Can you please provide ,e with some additional information.

Regular Contributor

@GettoElf, go to www.telkom.co.za/coverage and check there. You can also fill in your details if you are interested. The more of us who show interest, the more attention they might give your area.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 Contributors