Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Fibre installation incomplete

I signed a contract for fibre on 4 January 2018 at the Woodlands Telkom branch Pretoria. The order numbers supplied were 186199730A and 186199756A.

We were pleasantly surprised when the outsourced technician arrived within a week to install the fibre. However the Telkom person that had to do the connection or switch over was on leave and we understood that all would be reoslved teh following week.

To date we have logged a number of calls (after holding on for close to an hour); we have been back to the branch twice only to be told that the matter has been escalated so ther eis nothing more we can do.

The outsourced fibre technician has tried to assist us as he is still awaiting payment for the job, but we are still not connected.

I have cancelled my prveious contract with another service provider since a month's notice was required.

I urgently require assistance in completing this installation please.

Kindly contact me as soon as possible

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Fibre installation incomplete

Hi @Jeannine

So frustrating not getting proper feedback . Unfortunately the community can’t help re. service ( we’re customers like you ) - but try posting your order refs & details on one of Telkom social media channels , their support teams are good - usually get quicker results with decent feedback :

* Facebook: TelkomZA
* Twitter:   @telkomza

Email the same to support@telkomsa.net

Hope this helps you get connected soon, good luck.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors