Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

For The Love Of God Please Help Me

Okay, here goes. Currently I have a Telkom Line in which I pay R210 a month (4MB) and I have a 3rd party ISP in which I pay for a 4MB 300GB a month Capped Line (R595).

Now here is where I flip a desk.

I want to upgrade my 4MB Package to a 10MB Package because my area does cover 10MB. My ISP tells me I should also phone Telkom and tell them they should upgrade my line aswell from a 4MB to a 10MB speed otherwise I will have a 10MB package but a Line supporting only 4MB.

I phone Telkom and ask them to upgrade my current line I have with them from 4MB to 10MB so that I can upgrade my package from my ISP to a 10MB package aswell.... They do not understand.

Long story short I phoned x4 and al x4 operators told me they can not upgrade my line. I just upgrade my package and it should automatically jump from 4MB to 10MB. I ask my ISP to upgrade my package and they ask me did I upgrade my Telkom line as well?? Gaaaaarrrruugghhh

Please tell me what is going on. All I want is to upgrade from 4MB to 10MB...how do I go about this. Someone shed some light into this please
About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor