Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Account number 329902253682

I applied for an 8mb adsl line on the 5th of May 2017, the line only got installed on the 8th of June 2017. Then technician that installed the line said that it is only a 2 mb line, so I called 10213 and spoke to a consultant to rectify this, but he was no help what so ever and said the order needed to be closed before he can order an upgrade of my line. I proceeded to call the next day and spoke to a helpful consultant which said that she would order the upgrade and set an escalation and advised that it should take about 72 hours. 72 hours later still nothing, I then called again and was informed that there was no escalation on my order and there was no escalation process for upgrades of lines and that it would be done within 7 - 10 working days. I then took to Twitter and messaged @TelkomZA on the 9th of June 2017, with very delayed and generic responses there have still been no real answer for me and my line has still not been upgraded. This has been a horrible experience for me as my original application was for an 8mb line and I still sit with a 2mb line. AND im on the 9th working day and still no upgrade!!!!!!! AND they got my address wrong on my statement (which conveniently gets sent to me very quickly)

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor