Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to upgrade to Fibre 10Mbps uncapped?

On last week Saturday I did go to Menlyn to upgrade to Fibre 10Mbps uncapped. After 2 hour I got an answer: I must phone to customer services. I did phone on this Tuesday but they said wrong number. So I don't know how can I change to Fibre 10Mbps uncapped. Actually now I use Fibre 10Mbps capped. The speed is very slow only 1,5 Mbps as normal even lower at night. I hope you will fix it soon and give us a better service 

So pls help me to change my Fibre to 10Mbps uncapped. Thank you very much

Re: How to upgrade to Fibre 10Mbps uncapped?

Hi Jenny, you have a problem if you are on 10Mbps FIBRE and only get 1.5 Mbps. Telkom guarantee you get 95% of your contracted speed i.e. 9.5Mbps over Fibre, well that's what I was told by the sales & service staff and I get constantly 9.8Mbps download speed over my 10M fibre line. As for upgrading, then you should dial 10213 from Telkom land line and request to be upgraded. There is a special on this month for R799 for 10Mbps uncapped fibre.   https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/home/plan/10mbps-dsl-uncapped-internet/

[ Edited ]

i think free Wireless Router, 30 Meters installation included, anything over 30 meters an additional charge of R50 per meter will be charged.

see: ShowBox Lucky Patcher Kodi

[ Edited ]

I think you should just close your current plan by visiting their nearest physical store and apply for new uncapped plan. Blokada apk download

showboxTelkom guarantee you get 95% of your contracted speed i.e. 9.5Mbps over Fibre, well that's what I was told by the sales & service staff and I get constantly 9.8Mbps download speed over my 10M fibre line showbox apk vidmate cartoonhds popcorn time mobdro terrarium tv videoder freedom apk friendship shayari Lucky Patcher

Best way to easily login https://www-hotmailca.com on Canada

@matador86 wrote:

i think free Wireless Router, 30 Meters installation included, anything over 30 meters an additional charge of R50 per meter will be charged.

see: ShowBox Lucky Patcher cyberflix

Thanks for the updates.

@matador86 wrote:

see: ShowBox Lucky Patcher firestick apps

Thank you for the updates this thread. Appreciated your experience.

telkom i am getting best speed upto they Provide. There no speed isssue for me. Showbox

i think this website is also a good source.

About This Post