Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to upgrade to Fibre 10Mbps uncapped?

This webpage is also best source for that purpose.

Hey! you should check out world cricket championship 2 mod apk for android phone. Get it: https://modandroidapk.com/wcc2-mod-apk/

@ma110981 wrote:

Hi Jenny, you have a problem if you are on 10Mbps FIBRE and only get 1.5 Mbps. Telkom guarantee you get 95% of your contracted speed i.e. 9.5Mbps over Fibre, well that's what I was told by the sales & service staff and I get constantly 9.8Mbps download speed over my 10M fibre line. As for upgrading, then you should dial 10213 from Telkom land line and request to be upgraded. There is a special on this month for R799 for 10Mbps uncapped fibre.   https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/shop/home/plan/10mbps-dsl-uncapped-internet/live net tv

Thank you for the quick suggestion. Appreciated.

Don't worry and just go, because there will be me there.  -> geometry dash  -> five night at freddy's

[ Edited ]

Mobdro is a free software to download and surf paid movies & TV shows over the internet. It has been down from last 2 weeks. But according to recent news, a new update has been launched in which the app is again working fine. So, let’s download the Latest Mobdro Apk

Tubemate is a software to watch and download videos online on Youtube very quickly and conveniently. This application is provided completely free

Hello, i think free Wireless Router, 30 Meters installation included, anything over 30 meters an additional charge of R50 per meter will be charged.

see: Bath accessories

Hi, If you are looking for an Application that gives you all Premium Apps, Games and also all Hacked, Cracked and Modified Games which give a Better Experience of Enjoying Gameplay. Then you are on the Correct Website. The Application named TutuApp. One of the most Popular applications in case of Downloading all Premium or Paid Apps with ++ versions and Cracked and Modified Games. TutuApp also gives you access to Download all External mods for your Games and Unlock all the vital Game resources. To Download Tutuapp and to get more Information about it. Read the Passages Given Below. also readTutuApp VIPTutuApp for iOS & TutuApp for windows  

tutuapp

Hi, If you are looking for an Application that gives you all Premium Apps, Games and also all Hacked, Cracked and Modified Games which give a Better Experience of Enjoying Gameplay. Then you are on the Correct Website. The Application named TutuApp. One of the most Popular applications in case of Downloading all Premium or Paid Apps with ++ versions and Cracked and Modified Games. TutuApp also gives you access to Download all External mods for your Games and Unlock all the vital Game resources. To Download Tutuapp and to get more Information about it. Read the Passages Given Below. also readTutuApp VIPTutuApp for iOS & TutuApp for windows  

tutuapp

About This Post