Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I

Good day ;I applied for an ADSL /wifi on 24 April 2018 received a message on the 27 April to advise that the line is active. I went to Telkom for the modem they advised that the technician has not closed the request and to contact customer service . Since then I have been calling up until this am  Telkom and have been given so many ref numbers order no. Incident report no !  239548303. and They keep telling me that the incident is still hanging and not closed. How long does it take to close a n incident and complete the Job!! incident number given on on 8 may 3111367 which advised once again will take 24to 48 hours. Telkom are always advertising that they are the cheapest data providers and putting adverts out but fail to provide that service!!Disappointed customer 0312087483 Mary 

Re: I

I have been looking for this article for a very long time. And finally, I found it. Best I have ever read about blog commenting liteblue login

Jameskone

Nice Article. jcp kiosk

JohnCena

Best I have ever read about. liteblue

Very Good Article!! Liteblue Login

Liteblue is the official employee login portal of the United States Postal Service. liteblue

The two of us don't go in the same direction, even though our paths are still parallel. Life goes round, the day is long. When will we meet?  ->basketball games

Nice Post, You can send your courier all over the world using the United Postal service  Liteblue

[ Edited ]

LiteBlue.USPS.gov website provides official USPS LiteBlue Online Log On or Sign In access Man Frustrated

install mobdo on pc is one of the comprehensive platforms to watch your favorite movies online 

About This Post
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 9 Contributors