Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

ISP ACCESS EMAIL ADDRESS INCORRECT

To whom it may concern

I am so tired of trying to get someone to help me. Even talking to your consultants on the phone no one can help me. I have sent over 30 emails regarding this matter and spent hours on the phone.

I switched over to fibre (Vumatel) and went for the 100GB softcap 20/2 option. With the lockdown and having to work from home I needed to upgrade to uncapped. Telkom has upgraded me to uncapped, however I am unable to reap the benefit from it because of a mistake Telkom made when they initially entered my details into the system.

My email address is nutmeg1@telkomsa.net and under the ISP access Telkom has entered my email address as nutmet1@telkomsa.net. Your mistake so you entered a t instead of a g. The 100GB soft cape was on that email address. So now Telkom has upgraded me to uncapped which is obviously on my correct email address, but because the ISP access is incorrect I do not have uncapped.

I have phoned and emailed over and over again. The response I get from the Technical dept is they can't fix the mistake, the Sales dept must fix the mistake. I go to the Sales dept and they say they can't fix it the Technical dept must fix it. I have been going backwards and forwards like this for over a month and nobody can resolve it.

How difficult is it for somebody at Telkom to take the responsibility to fix their blunder and change 1 letter to reflect the correct email address. All I want is the incorrect email address under the ISP Access on the customer portal to reflect my correct email address of nutmeg1@telkomsa.net, but the ISP Access is nutmet1@telkomsa.net and it still reflects 100GB soft cap which it totally depleted. It must be with a g not a t. See attached screenshot.

I am at my wits end, I need to be able to work and I cannot deliver on what I'm supposed to do.

PLEASE IS THEIR ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT CAN FIX IT!!!!!!

If this does not get resolved I am cancelling my contract and taking my business elsewhere. If you cannot provide a service you should not be in business. This is such poor customer care. If this does not get resolved I am going the social media route.

Thanking you

Lynne Schouw

ISP ACCESS ERROR

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor