Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Re: Integrated data service activation problem

I have a problem not so much with the device but the sim card itself. I have been waiting since the 23 Feb 2016 to get a sms that the card has been activated. Tried calling 10210 and they put me through to Technical, tried talking to technical and they put me through to Sales. Go onto the sim.telkom.co.za website and it say I have already activated it. Speak to someone in sales and they say speak to technical, they let me hold on for over 30 mins and then say I must speak to Sales because they can tell if it has been activated or not. Which part of sim card is not activated do either one of the departments understand?? Has anyone else had as much hassle as I am having right now with this?

Established Member

It has now been almost two months that I have my sim installed and it has been activated all the time. It still does not work.

I am now taking a deep breath and on Friday I am trekking 40 kilometres to my “nearest” Telkom shop where I will stand in a queue all day and probably then be told they dont know how to fix it.
Highlighted

If I see All the problems with the integrated SIM then It makes me believe Telkom is running a lie as I can't get my integrated SIM to work 3 times to the shop and 4 call centers and 6 reference numbers and no help. reporting them on social media is no help either. Next route I am taking is to ICASA with these crooks as I do not get what my contract says.

About This Post
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 Contributors