Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

Internet latency between 5 and 12 and weekends

[ Edited ]

Telkom i am getting tired of this i have reported this like alot my line's latency goes up from 5 to 12 pm at night and the intire weekend so basicly i cant do enie thing on it at those times i have reported it there have been 3 technicians at my home the 1st one broke my line intirly it dident even wanto conect when he left so i had to get another technician to come and fix the line and just remimber it took the them 3 weeks to sent out a technician and then the 3 one he just got here walked around the yard and then he went again so this is getting anouing so can you fix it or cant you or dont your peaple have the proper sertificates to do it so i am getting fed up i want my line fixed and not just looked at i sit daily and talk to a telkom suport its a daily thing it have came part of my life by now and no one can tel me whats rong i am on my way to move to wireles isp if this continios enie longer yeah i have not such a good ping there but atleast i now its going to be better service i hope and i am not the 1st person whit this problem i keep reading of this on other sites and i do gaming i am trying to get into a leage so that i can take part in competitions and stuf and then yeah thy say thy are the best network for gamers and stuf but there not if thy do this then yeah then there the worst network so dont say stuf you cant back up and i got the line 6 of Feb this year so that gives you an idea of how long i have strugeld whit this and tryed to stay calm well i cant enie more i need a solution and the latency goes to 300/400 ms

Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Internet latency between 5 and 12 and weekends

Imagine they charged for the calls to 10210. Telkom would have been government heroes by now. 

All I can say is good luck and start the process of moving across.

Just don’t fall for the Telkom LTE R599 SH$#t! Remember! It’s still Telkom! 

They Will Disappoint! 

Highlighted
Established Member

Well i agree i do think thy will be goverment herous by now then and i think i wil try and start to move over to a new isp and someone that dosent relay on telkom

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Try a monitoring tool to see if you can spot some further trends...   between 5 to 12 just sounds like congestion, everyone from work all surfing the net !

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors