Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Is there any real way to get a fault resolved?

It appears that there is 0 escalation in Telkom, just a whole lot of poor technicians, chat people, and service call people, that cannot get any results.

I have had problems with my phone line at home since 22-08-16 13:32, calls have been closed even though I have replied to the SMSs that the problem was not solved, and now I have no ADSL line. I can live without a voice line but ADSL is crucial for me. And I have no way to escalte the call. I call Telkom, they tell me a technician is allocated to the issue, I contact them via chat same thing. Is there only one technicain and he is on leave?

Here is a short history of faults logged: 478CWK220816,243CWK090916,487CWK280916,249CWK121016

Current logged reference: 256CWK281016.

I feel totally out of control, how can we get these faults really resolved. Must we start a campaing #TelkomMustFall and burn telkom vans to get heard? Any suggestion apprecaited since we are desperate now. 

Sincelery

GotMeByTheShort&Curlies

#MovingToFibreASAP

Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there any real way to get a fault resolved?

Hi @GoUsByTheSnC - it is clear that you are not having a lot of fun with this.  I have found in the past that harassing Telkom on every single forum available seems to help so I would shoot for Twitter, FB, call desk and chat all in the same space for a few days ...

Of course there are also the kind moderators on this forum @AW@NC and @CO that often intervene by directing things to the right teams.  This forum is only really intended for peer 2 peer support, so if you can share more info with us we might be able to help - however your issue sounds like a service completely not working one so we are likely not going to be able to assist.

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)

Thanks for the reply, just used the forum out of desperation. Have logged a call at the ISP and via Telkom, contact them twice a day and nothing. I feels like they are really understaffed. Perhaps the executive should reduce their salary by half and hire more people Smiley Happy.

Will try FB route, just so fustrating.

Frequent Contributor

Send a tweet to @hellotelkom

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors