Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Landline Ceased, No Internet, No Service

Can anyone please assist with my query as Telkom seems to be doing a super bad job at helping me out.  

I have been without ADSL connectivity since friday 24/5/19 - so i thought okay Telkom must be down, only to find out to my shock and horror that my landline apparently is cancelled and "Ceased".  I did not action any form of cancellation and when calling into 10210 option 3 move line queries the guy told me yes this is normal for a move line query and landline will cease when successfully moved and motivated an upgrade to wireless.  Okay so none of this was explained to me, i did not authorise my landline to be cancelled and now im being billed for the full service when i only have half working. 

Then i called 10210 yet again and was advised to again upgrade to wireless - sure after asking all i needed to, i accepted, 20 minutes later i was told sorry my system is slow, i will call you back.  hours later no one called me back so i called into 10210 again only to be advised okay we can reactivate your line but it will take 7-14 days, got reference number end call.   Reference number is not reflecting under my orders and when looking it up, the reference number is totally old (like 2012 old) - so back to square one.

Here i am monday - no internet, being billed in full, no call back from 10210, no answer on the lines ABSOLUTLEY nothing.

What on earth can be done as it feels like i hit a brick wall?? 

Re: Landline Ceased, No Internet, No Service

Same happend to me and no feedback from telkom

Re: Landline Ceased, No Internet, No Service

Same happened to me today its the 19 June 2019 nothing is happening
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors