Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Line down from the 2nd December

Hi,

Telkom Escalation nr: 792395

I reported on the 2nd December that my Telkom line and ADSL was not working. My wife works from home and the data bundles I have to buy to put on my phones are costing me a lot of money.

I try to phone in everyday to follow up, but you have to hold on at least 15-20 min to get someone to answer and if someone answer the call gets disconnected and you have to phone again.

I phone on the 15th December and they said a technician should come out, but nothing has happened. I have no idea what else to do?

I hope this helps....

Re: Line down from the 2nd December

Hi Pieter

My line has been done since 21 November! Escalation number 794565.

Every time I phone Telkom I have to be on the phone for between 30-45 minutes. As I am typing now, I am on the phone with them. Has been 56 minutes so far!

Every time I get EXACTLY the same story. They are working on the problem. They have escalated it. The technition will call me just now.

On 15 December I was told they would call me as soon as I put down the phone. Needless to say all lies!

This morning, at the start of my current call, I was told to just hold on, they will get the technitian on a conference call for me. I am put on hold for 10 minutes then another call centre operator pics up. Knows NOTHING of my conference call. Puts me through to anoter person. Another 4 minutes holding same story!

I am so fed up! Dont know what to do next. They keep telling me the technitian was at my house but there has not been a single person there to date!

In 4 days it is exaclty a whole calender month without my Telkom line that I pay for.

I cannot keep on holding on every day for an hour and then just get the same answer...the technitian will call you.

Surely there must be another method of escalating this matter.

Hi Tyler,

I don't know if this is going to work, I am trying every avenue now.

This is really frustrating....

I reported it on hellopeter as well and got a responce there, but don't know if anything is going to come from it.

Will keep you updated...

Hi, got simular problem.They changed the cable ,but system still down .telephones are dead new filters installed no joy .WI FI AND INTERNET are very slow 2-3 min for response.Logged 4-5 complaints since November 2015.

Moderator Moderator

Please report and follow up regarding Service issues using the following channels:

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors