Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Line installation

On 25/05/2018 I spoke with a consultant and I applied for a Telkom line, along with an ADSL package. On Saturday 26/05/2018 I received an SMS stating I need to go make a R700 deposit at my nearest Post Office for Telkom to process installation. On Tuesday 29/05/2018 I paid the deposit. On Friday 01/06/2018 I phoned Telkom to confirm if they have received the Payment - to my surprise, they have not. According to Telkom the details I confirmed with them is not the same as the details on their side (BAN number, Group number etc) On Saturday 02/06/2018 I received another SMS aying I need to pay R700.00 for the installation to proceed. I spoke with a consultant again now and I emailed her the Tax Invoice (proof of payment) 

No one is getting back to me and this is frustrating me Smiley Mad

Re: Line installation

Well all i can say is that I have now been waiting for over 6 weeks for a line. Pathetic Service, rather non existent in Port Elizabeth. After 4 weeks found out the order was never sent to the Service Dept, anothe 2 weeks and still nothing!! If only there were other Telco's in SA. Telkom wouldend up loosing all their clients within a few months and have to close up shop.

Highlighted

Re: Line installation

were did you make the R700 payment i recieved an sms with no details on how to make the payment

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors