Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Move order

I have requested a move order on the 30th of May 2018. It is the 30th of August and after calling telkom call centre at leats twice a week my dsl line is still not moved. I have a log book with escelation numbers as long as my arm. Latest development is that I am being charged for a service I have no access to. Useless service delivery is an understatement. And if I dont pay my credit record will suffer. Telkom's lack of service delivery is borderline criminal.
Valued Contributor

Re: Move order

Hi @EpMakwena

Sorry to hear you've been let down for so long,  but we’re customers in the forum so can’t help with service enquiries. ( there are no Telkom support agents in the forum)

support options :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

As you’ve had no joy from their call centres , send an urgent detailed complaint to a Telkom media support team for decent response & feedback . Include your relocation order number, all refs /dates , and log an accounts dispute .

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

email : support@telkom.co.za

Hope this helps.  Good luck - please let us know what happens.

Highlighted

Re: Move order

Good day. I have been trying to get though on Telom Chat since Monday, 15 Octobeer, but nobody answers. The customer services line on the website does not belong to Telkom so I cannot make telephonic conntact. I want to establish how I can change my ADSL line from hanging off my phone line or move my phone connection to another room. Please contact me urgently as time is of the essence. My Telkom line is 011 781 9727. My cell 02 333 0490.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors