Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

MyBroadband - TelkomZA Guy

About a Month ago i was really struggling with very high pings/latency, i stumbled upon mybroadband.co.za i private messaged 

TelkomZA - Charl
Telkom representative

and in a matter of a day or two my problem was fixed!. 

He is amazingly friendly , he give you excellent Support and Advice!

I have since had a few problems here and there and i just pop him a message and he will respond back telling me that my problem has been fixed

You can not go wrong if you go to Charl - The TelkomZA Guy

I hope this is Very helpfull to everyone as it has been extremely helpfull to me and many of my friends

Regards

Malboer

Re: MyBroadband - TelkomZA Guy

I can second that, Charl is amazing.

Here is my hellopeter post - http://hellopeter.com/telkom/compliments/amazing-service-1787345

Super Admin
Super Admin

Morning Malboer

Appreciate the the compliment!! and thanks for joining our CommunitySmiley Happy

Hopefully with your asistance we will be able to make this the "Go To" place for anybody requiring assistance with Telkom products.

Thanks again for your valuable input thus far!

Charl

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due! 

Super Admin
Super Admin

Hey Vlam69

Welcome to our CommunitySmiley Happy

Charl

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due! 

Good Morning Charl

Its an absolute pleasure to have joined the community! You know you are most welcome for the compliment!! , you fully deserve it!! , i hope i can assist in any way possible to make this the "Go To" place!!Smiley Very Happy

Hey all..I can only excho everyone when it comes to Charil...Great guySmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Established Member

I also want to say what a fantastic job he has done for me in the past aswell. Thank you wholeheartedly @CO. Don't forget to check those speed upgrade queries you got recently on the other forum [my nick is [PM me to get it] Man Wink].

I also want to extend thanks to the others who have helped me from the other social media platforms, keep doing what you guys do. Man Very Happy

Team Effort FTW!!

Hit that Thumbs Up/Kudos button if I or another member in the community has helped you. It can only inspire us to do better in helping everyone like yourself. Thank You! ❤

Good day,

My apologies if this sounds stupid, but would it be possible for anyone to put me in contact with Charl? IF possible, maybe he could assist with my line. I have ping & latency issues. This has been going on for months. I report the error, Telkom sorts it out 10 days later, but after 5 days it starts again. My latest Ref number, and escalation number is: 661CRK021215 (Please keep in mind that this is ONLY the latest Ref No) and escalation number F210812 (Received today)

Thank you in advance

JW

He's helped me out with technical issues on several occasions in the past;  Charl, you never disappoint!

Big thumbs up meneer!

About This Post
  • 11 replies
  • 29 kudos
  • 9 Contributors