Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

NO INTERNET FOR ONE ENTIRE MONTH !!!

Having struggled for well over a year with little or no ADSL internet connection, finally I have NO INTERNET whatsoever. I've been calling, reporting faults every month atleast once with little or no success. Now its gone ridiculous - I have NO INTERNET AT ALL for one entire month. I reported the fault officially on the 5th January 2017, escalated it couple days later, then again another couple days later. Each time Telkom promised me it will be sorted out "soon". It is now the 1st of February and still nothing has changed. Nobody has attended to or even tried to solve my problem. I feel completely useless at this moment. I am 61 years old and I simply do not have the strength and nerve to continue begging Telkom to assist me (and my nagging kids, who rely on Internet for studies). Please contact me or my son urgently - send me private message and I will send you my sons mobile number. I do not understand all of this. He will tell you more.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: NO INTERNET FOR ONE ENTIRE MONTH !!!

Hi @MHL, sorry for the frustrations. Our Community is for peer 2 peer support, and as such we are not manned as a service channel. I am sure our Service agents at the various channels will be able to assist - 

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors