Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: New ADSL product

TELKOM SERVICE REALL SUCKS I PLACED A ORDER 6 WEEKS AGO WITH TELKOM AFTER WO WEEKS I CALL AGENT SAID NO ORDER AND REAPPLIED SAID A TECH WILL CONACT ME IN 2 DAYS I HAD BEED PHONE EVER DAY SINCE THEN WHEN I SPOKE TO SOMEONE IN ACCOUNTS I WAS OLD ABOUT R700 DEPOSIT WHICH I  MADE THEN  YESERDAY TECH ARRIVES JUS TO TELL HE CANT HELP CABLE GUYS HAVE TO COME OUT BUT THERE A LINE  ON THE PREMISS I USED ABOUT R750 O CALLS TO TELKOM MWEB PROMISS ME ADSL IN 3 DAYS YET IS A TELKOM LINE 

Valued Contributor

Hi @moosajeezaida

The community platform is a public forum for Telkom customers to help each other . We have no links to Telkom & there are no support agents here. Service related issues & complaints are only attended by Telkom’s support channels :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

We know how frustrating it can be to get answers,  try messaging a Telkom media support team for decent response & feedback :- 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

email : support@telkom.co.za

Hope this helps.

So it is not only me having problems with Telkom. They are unbelievable.

I suggest that they provide a suicide hotline number alongside the other repetitive messages that they feed you while you wait!

About This Post
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 7 Contributors