Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

New DSL Installation

We recently had a new DSL line installed, technician set the router up and did what he had to do..

Next step is to configure the router as set out to follow step 1 then step 2. Step 1 are done and that is to verify the line.

Spet 2 is to configure your modem with your Telkom internet account - I i follow the link i get the following message 

We could not find a modem with your mac/serial in our database."

With the above message I am connected to the newly installed router.

When I connect with my LTE router and click on the link I get the following message

"We have experienced a technical error, please try again later"

I have phoned support (10210) and the are unable to assist me and told me they did test the line. I was then asked for a TIN number that I should have recieved from Telkom... 

Please can anyone assist me to solve this?

Highlighted

Re: New DSL Installation

When I am surfing the web occasionally I have discovered a website this really is particularly thought to invoke such as this one. I wanted to share that I found the content on your website has been highly interesting and I learned new things. I will be sure to look for your upcoming post. Many thanks for this fantastic write-up I will come again soon.

fireboy and watergirl

Highlighted

Re: New DSL Installation

I wanted to share that I found the content on your website has been highly interesting and I learned new things. temple run

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors