Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

No Joy Getting DSL.

[ Edited ]

My Father in Law ordered 10mb/s DSL on the 30th of June where the sales agent said installation will happen in 7 to 10 days. Order number 16636855. I called on the 12th and they said they'll escalate the service. When I called on the 14th the agent told me that an Anton guy in the backoffice threw the order off the system without any explination. The agent re-instated the order and said he mailed this Anton to escelate and explain why he threw off the original order. New order 166973355A Today when I called and the agent says to me I must wait 21 days for installation, at that stage I blew my top because this is unexcepible. The agents name was Nikiwe and I told her to go back into the history. She then said she will call me back today at 12 with an answer from the backoffice. Nothing.

At this stage I feel the sales people are useless and want to get an answer from the technical department on what is going on with this order. We told the agent there is telephone plugs in the house I'll self install, all they have to do is drop off the modem and switch on the switchboard. They already on the 4th send the telkomsa login details and there is already a phone number alocated.

My Father in law's details are 

Gert Engelbrecht

Id:63***removed***

Cell:08***removed***

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: No Joy Getting DSL.

[ Edited ]

I hate to say it but the easiest thing will be to go into a Telkom shop. You can also try sending a Twitter DM to @telkomsa

Good luck!

Highlighted
Established Member

Should have done something right, now suddenly they will do the installation tomorrow
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

What did you do?

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors