Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Outgoing SMTP

@thesuspect THANK YOU!!

I have been looking for the answer to my mobile Outlook outgoing email settings for months. No-one has been able to help me.

I have telkom SP and telkomsa.net email. The trick was no authentication, no ssl, port 25, smtp.saix.net 

Woman Very Happy

Highlighted

I'm having the exact same issues, whether I'm on the desktop or mobile outlook app, or using webmail on the browser, I can no longer send emails from my Telkomsa email address, it's been months now Smiley Sad

I'm having the exact same issues, whether I'm on the desktop or mobile outlook app, or using webmail on the browser, I can no longer send emails from my Telkomsa email address, it's been months now Smiley Sad

I have tried all possible SMTP server details on all platforms, bear in mind, this issue happens whether I'm home, internet cafe, on my mobile, etc!

OK - simlar problem.

Cut over from Telkom ADSL to VOX fiber - have had issues with outgoing mail ever since.

At one point months ago, occasional, delayed messages would dribble out, but over the last month or so this has dried up completely.

I have tried all combinations of SMTP servers - no luck.

I spoke to Telkom who advised that since messages went out OK via DO Messaging, the problem lies with me and suggested I reload Outlook.

So........

I bought a brand new SSD and installed a brand new copy of Windows 10.

I installed a fresh copy of Outlook

And guess what? Still no outgoing mail!

So I switched off my firewall to see if the problem perhaps lay there. No luck there either!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

About This Post
  • 13 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 7 Contributors