Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with Line transfer into wholesale holding pool

Hi there,

I've been having a ton of trouble with trying to transfer my line into a wholesale holding pool.(Order number 286266737A)

I've put the request in and have been told that the line would be transfered on the 31st August 2018.

It's september now. I've phoned the sales department to try and follow up and all they can tell me that it should have happened already, but they aren't sure why it hasn't. They even opened a LOG with their I.T. department(REF No. 3581031) and told me that it would only take around 2 or 3 days, it's been 2 weeks since then.

I'm not sue why it is taking so long, but I've been sitting without internet for more than a month now and there doesn't seem to be any progress.

Is any one here able to help me?

Kind regards

Re: Problem with Line transfer into wholesale holding pool

I have the same problem, I log line move on 7 August and phoned them since then lots of times. (rev: 281322165A talk to Nonjabulo, Rev: 3571500 talked to Refilwe, Rev: 3588278, Rev 3656726, Rev: 281322159A) Everytime I get a new ref number and they say it wil be resoveld within 24-48 hours. It is now 26 September and still  my line in not been moved to my new location. All they say is, "It is stuck in the system"

So I pay every mounth for ADSL I don`t have. 

Re: Problem with Line transfer into wholesale holding pool

[ Edited ]

@JonathanSouth wrote:

Hi there,

I've been having a ton of trouble with trying to transfer my line into a wholesale holding pool.(Order number 286266737A)

I've put the request in and have been told that the line would be transfered on the 31st August 2018.

It's september now. I've phoned the sales department to try and follow up and all they can tell me that it should have happened already, but they aren't sure why it hasn't. They even opened a LOG with their I.T. department(REF No. 3581031) and told me that it would only take around 2 or 3 days, it's been 2 weeks since then.

I'm not sue why it is taking so long, but I've been sitting without internet for more than a month now and there doesn't seem to be any progress.

Is any one here able to help me?

Kind regards

I have the same problem, I log line move on 7 August and phoned them since then lots of times. (rev: 281322165A talk to Nonjabulo, Rev: 3571500 talked to Refilwe, Rev: 3588278, Rev 3656726, Rev: 281322159A) Everytime I get a new ref number and they say it wil be resoveld within 24-48 hours. It is now 26 September and still  my line in not been moved to my new location. All they say is, "It is stuck in the system"

So I pay every mounth for ADSL I don`t have. 

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors