Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problem with my 2mbps line

Hi there, i have been having a problem with my 2mbps ADSL line for about 2 and a half months now, i have basically been getting 50kBps down and 20kBps up speed on my line for 2 months, during these months i reported lots of faults but nothing changed  and then after 2 months i reported a fault again and they said it was because of an power outage and a faulty cable and i waited for them about a week and half and then finally they attended the fault and my line was off for 3 days and when my line came back on, i did a speed test to see if my line is back to its normal 200kbps ... still my line was not fixed and i was only getting 100kbps down and 20kbps up, and before these 2 and a half months my download speed was 1.7 to 2mbps and my upload was 0.40 to 0.50mbps and this is what im suppose to get since i'm paying for those speeds, and now the technician who supposedly fixed my line, closed the fault and now i'm sitting with a bad line and i'm still suppose to pay the full amount for my internet and that is really unacceptable. I'm really kind of fed up with the service i'm getting from Telkom and if this issue is not completely resolved soon i'm going to have to cancel my service.

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor