Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reported Fault outstanding for very long

I have logged a fault on Monday this week, my telephone line and ADSL has been down since Sunday.

To date, nothing has happened with the fault. I keep phoning and following up but there has still been no response to my fault.

REF :462CTK231115

Super Admin
Super Admin

Re: Reported Fault outstanding for very long

Hi

Just wanted to highlight that this Community is a peer 2 peer support channel where our members support each other. This is not a service channel, and as such we will not be responding to service related questions.

We do have other avenues for service related support available.

Check this post on How to get Help

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due! 

[ Edited ]

Hey @funacide 

i can also suggest another option for you (you can never have too many options) Smiley Very Happy

P.S

If you have any other questions or things to discuss the Community is more that happy to provide you with our knowlegde base and opinions

I hope this info was usefull Smiley Very Happy

Established Member

Yes thank you

Never too many options to raise things

thanks

My landline and ADSL died on 11 November 2015. Fault ref. 565374331. My neighbour's ADSL has been restored a week ago but still no service at my residence. Cannot get through to 10210. No progress reports on the website. I live in Val de Grace/Meyerspark area. Anyone else having the same problem?

My fault (565374331) was logged on 11 November. So no service for almost 3 weeks. I'm really sick and tired of this - a regular occurrence in my area and "reimbursement" sucks.

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 Contributors