Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

TI Entertainment add-on does not work for me

[ Edited ]

I paid for the 'TI Entertainment' add-on through the usage portal, specifically for zero rated streaming of ShowMax on my Apple TV 4, today I find I'm capped after a weekend of streaming Showmax.

Has anyone actually got this add-on to work?

I've called Telkom to get this R99 refunded, I've been transferred to "Technical" but I don't have the time to wait for more than 15 mins on the line without a response.

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 11.50.12 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-03-14 at 11.49.57 AM.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Re: TI Entertainment add-on does not work for me

howzit

you might want to send an email to telkom internet support for that one. email is support@telkomsa.net

Ok, I've emailed into the endless abyss called Telkom email support, hoping for a response.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't know that ShowMax works on Apple TV 4 .... will try to find out more ...  40 gb over a weekend sounds like a lot, was this in HD?

Found the answer to your question? Don't forget to Accept the Solution! 

Did you like someone's contribution? Give Kudos where Kudos are due!

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison (Inventor)
EPA

Same problem. I went to a Telkom office where it was "activated" but still no joy. Does anyone actually know of a person successfully utilizing this add on?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Very strange that you used 40GB as HD uses about 3GB/hr

Shows the add on as 0GB but does that mean you have 0GB left or they didn't credit you with your add-on data

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 Contributors