Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom IT dept no feedback

Telkom your service is very disappointing. I have upgraded to your Unlimited home package on 7May2018 ref 243372207A and have received no feedback and internet service as yet. on 7 June2018 was given an incident ref of 3217651. still no internet. on 13June when I phoned again was given a new ref 243371625A with an incident ref 3236840. to date still no internet. my tin code of 3298621 not activated by your IT department who no one can get feedback from. they cannot give me a username and password.   What must I do to get internet from you?????? You have my details please give me an internet connection. All wiring are in place. Please give me a positive result

Valued Contributor

Re: Telkom IT dept no feedback

Hello @odouglas

The community platform is a public forum for Telkom customers to help each other . We have no links to Telkom & there are no support agents here. Service related issues & complaints are only attended by Telkom’s support channels :- 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

We know how frustrating it can be to get answers,  try messaging a Telkom media support team for decent response & feedback :- 

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

email : support@telkom.co.za

Hope this helps.

Re: Telkom IT dept no feedback

Sorry . No response and the problem  not resolved as yet.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors