Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Telkom Integrated Data Service

After many many weeks of trying to get this service activated, it is finally working. We have uncapped ADSL at home, 2mbps line. Does anyone know if there is cap on the SIM card or not? Even though we have an uncapped plan? Can anyone assist?

Regular Contributor

Re: Telkom Integrated Data Service

@AmberSA I have heard that Uncapped is limited to 1-2Gb per day depending on the speed of your line. Still a deal considering how much that amount of data costs.

Thanks so much for the info. definitely is a wonderful deal from Telkom. Do you think there is anyway I can confirm this? Any idea who I can ask?

Hi Amber,

Please can you share how you got this service to work. I have activated my sim and setup the APN as per the instructions. Phoning the call centre is of no help. They keep transfering you from department to department. Last i was told(2 months back) that the person who can help me is unavailable and will call me back. Still waiting...

It took 4 months (June to October 2016) of visiting and continually e-mailing staff at 2 different Telkom stores (approximately 16 visits, 24 e-mails and 6 sim cards later), to finally get a working integrated sim. Stores visited were Century City and Tygervalley, as well as one visit to Cape Gate, who did not even attempt to issue one. Tygervalley eventually got one working by using the latest simcard (micro and nano sim compatible). 

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 Contributors