Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Re: Telkom Relocation with faulty lines

not really much better but for about the same price you get 12GB. mobile six(6GB Data) for for R297 + afrihost plus which doubles your data for R99. so every GB you buy after 12 GB is 2GB for R99. depending on how much you topup. but you need a LTE enabled device.. i use my cellphone for LTE modem and i get about 10MB download speed on it. if i had better coverage i'd get about 25MB download speed.

So not really that much better of a deal but you can get more GB than FLLA provides also i dont have to deal with telkom till they finnaly decide sorted out my copper line (complaining to cumstomer care, online chat, community, social media, hellopeter did not help) or fibre is available in my area(roll out in my area is almost done).

Established Member

[ Edited ]

well nice to know telkom will cancel my order without out my approval. they getting worse and worse in my opinion.

Edit: They now say i requested the cancellation. and want me to pay another R700 for reconnection ect ect.. 

Established Member

just wanted to let you know i found an even better deal uncapped 4mb wireless at bsit.co.za for R699. getting it installed within a week.

Contributor

Don't think it can better telkom. R599 lte uncapped. SPEEDS of 52meg
Established Member

Well its not telkom so uts deff better.. Anything telkom is just bad

Sent from my iPhone

Hi

We have a huge issue with Telkom relocating our existing line, we have called countless times and with no luck.

I own a business and it cant function without my clients being un able to make contact with me.

This is the 3rd week or a full month without any connection,we have reported this and have been told a technitian will come and assist, till today no-one has called or seen us.

My number is 073 309 6736 (Wesley Mentoor)

Business name: SPF Engineering

Tracking number( 151608697A)

If this this is the type of service Telkom is giving to its paying clients than i will consider choosing another service provider.

Thank you

Moderator Moderator

Hi @Thando01 This is not a support channel. For order related queries, please contact Telkom on their social platforms @HelloTelkom on Twitter and TelkomZA on Facebook

output_Svao80.gif
About This Post
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 Contributors