Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Telkom can not even handle a simple cancellation

Just as I thought I got rid of dealing with this terrible company (when I switched over to Wireless last month after ADSL started to go down the tubes), I am STILL waiting for an agent to contact me about the cancellation.  My notice day was 25/06/2016, and here I just received latest bill that goes until 15/08/2016.

Is there ANYTHING one can do to actually have an account cancelled... like ON TIME!??!?!?  This company is so terrible, it is laughable.

And yes, I emailed the correct email address WITH the Cancellation form completed in full (in case someone is going to ask if I have done that Smiley Happy )

Highlighted

Re: Telkom can not even handle a simple cancellation

I got this number now from the Sales department for the Cancellations:

012 533 5315

It just dies, doesn't even ring.  Does anyone know of a different number??

Highlighted

I will try contacting 10210 as well, also the support team on Facebook: TelkomZA and see if I get any luck there.... sigh  Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Does anybody recognise the email address networm@telkom.co.za ?

Highlighted

The solution in the end for me was:  Look telkom up on Facebook under https://www.facebook.com/TelkomZA

Drop them a message, they will ask you to send the completed cancellation form to networm@telkom.co.za and then they pick it up from there.

This way I got sorted within 24h (AND they backdated the cancellation to when I first sent my cancellation email), and not 3 weeks with nothing happenening when you email it to servcancellation@telkom.co.za.

So to sum up:

1. Look them up on facebook
  2. They will ask you to email networm@telkom.co.za
  3. They pick it up from there and you are sorted ASAP
Highlighted
Established Member

Can someone from Telkom services, please speak one langauge. One consultant over the phone told me that I should go in to 

a Telkom store. The other told me, I should e-mail a copy of my ID and Account bill and e-mail it to servicescancellations@telkom.co.za. The next person tells me to fill in a form.  I can't believe what I got myself into. I have been struggling for the last month cancelling my ADSL line. What a Joke. 

I have decided not to pay Telkom bill. Then they can blacklist me. I don't give a F@%*.   There is not way I am paying for something

that does not work properly.                CANCEL MY FREAKIN LINE!!!!!!!!!! Why do you have to jump through hoops and fire?

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors