Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom email query

Good morning all.

Is there anybody on this group experiencing problems with receiving emails? My emails were to the best of my knowledge working fine until late Friday afternoon. I know I had received many emails during the day as I saw it on my phone. When I came to download my emails on my computer in the evening only a handful or less of emails downloaded. The rest all suddenly disappeared. I checked on the online email portal and there was nothing there. I have been having problems with receiving emails ever since. If I send a email from my work or other email accounts it never comes through. I have ocasionally received odd emails since Friday. There is definitely somethin wrong as I am not receiving the amount of emails I usually receive on a daily basis. My emails received before this problem started on Friday have not been restored. Does anybody have advice?

Re: Telkom email query

Having the same problem. Has been going on for about 2 months. Everynow and again, only a few emails get through, usually junk mail only. Reported on Friday, again, and told server issue. Still not fixed!!!

Telkom in their wisdom, sending a verication email to me WHIC I CANNOT RECEIVE!!!!

Established Member

I t seems Telkom is have international server problems again We had exactly the same problem last week

Just hope all the mails dont go missing

I had some emails which went missing. I'm still hoping they will restore but seems unlikely.

Highlighted

Since Friday morning (30/05/2019) have not received or been able to send any email.

Calls to Telkom advise "We have a problem with the mail server ~ Tech people are working on it"

- 72 hours later they still have a problem

Just how long does it take to Sort out a Business critical email server.

In the mean time just where have all my emails gone........

Re: Telkom landline/ADSL down, going on for third week .Landline 0314095490

I have contacted Telkom and emailed on numerous accasions but all i get is a reference number nobody is call or attending to the problem.

My ADSL/landline uncapped 8meg service has been down now for three weeks.

I have even visited the Chatsworth Telkom branch and no joy.

Can anyone tell me what is going on

I thought I had been lucky in not having email issues until 2 days ago!! Now I can only send but not receive emails. Cannot login to Do messaging online either; just get 500 internal server error. My wife's email address, which is shared on my account is working ok. Call centre just log a call and cannot help.

Seems Telkom have sorted their problem out, well for me at least. Now receiving emails and also able to login to Do Messaging to view emails
About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 Contributors