Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Terrible Service!

My internet and phone line was working perfectly this morning then the line went all scratchy again and the internet is down. I called 10210 held on for 40 mins only to be told to call 10214 and be told my number is not registered with Telkom

Please can someone help me....this is the second time in two weeks this has happened you cant rely on the line.....when my contract expiries I definitely will not be renewing with Telkom as there is NO service and as I said you cant rely on the lines.

Regular Contributor

Re: Terrible Service!

@TCoetzee, I don't call in anymore to log a fault. I use their website - https://apps.telkom.co.za/assurance/public/logafault or more recently I installed their App that lets you report a faulty line. Check to see if you are due for Fibre rollout in your area. This will be way more reliable than copper wires of ADSL.

Thank you so much. I have done it, we will see Smiley Happy

Thank you so much. I did it lets see Smiley Happy

NOTE: The disclaimers at https://www.alexanderforbes.co.za/email-legal-notice apply to this email and attachments. Should you not have Web access, send an email to legalnotice@aforbes.co.za and a copy will be sent to you..

Dear Telkom,

I purchased R45.00 airtime to convert it to 1G using your December promotion deals by dialing *123# its been over 3 hours i have not received my bundles what is happening!!!!!! i have restarted my phone every 30minutes since 07:00 this morning my contact details 081 571 3705. my airtime has been deducted yet no bundles returned.

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY INTER NET CONNECTION ON MY ADSL SINCE FRIDAY AND TRIED CALLING THE CALLCENTRE AFTER HOLDING ON FOR 45 MIN .THE CONSULTANT DIDNT LOGG A FAULT .CALLED BACK AGAIN MONDAY WEN MY FAULT WAS LOGGED ITS GOING TO BE ALMOST A WEEK AND STILL NO CONNECTION

Highlighted

GOOD LUCK. WITH TELKOM IT APPEARS THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. NO SERVICE AT ALL !  

About This Post
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 Contributors