Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

The Agents at the Sales Department are all a bunch of twarts!!!

[ Edited ]

So the new sales in the sales department is constantly online but when an "new" customer who has already paid them a fat deposit has a query, then we have to wait until they get off their fat backsides and actually do the job which we as customers are paying them a salary for!

I have had enough of this hogwash - I am a new customer and the services recieved are beyond pathetic! So many PAYING clients have complained but Telkom still turns a deaf ear.

Wake the eff up and either train your Agents properly or get educated ones who know how to assist customers other than reading what is written on their screens!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: The Agents at the Sales Department are all a bunch of twarts!!!

Hello @Racheal

Sorry to hear this but we’re also customers in the forum ( no other link to Telkom) and we’re unable to help with service related issues.

If no joy from their call centres then message the details of your issue with refs to a Telkom media support team - they usually speed things up and will send you proper feedback :

* Facebook: TelkomZA

* Twitter:   @telkomza

& email the same to support@telkom.co.za ( my issues were fixed after that)

Hope this helps.

Established Member

Hello Kathy

Thank you very much for the kind response but I have tried EVERY avenue as humanly possible but I assume that the same idiots who are running the Call Centre are possibly the same ones attending to their Social Media accounts as THERE IS NO RESPONSE!!!

I am just afraid that my cooling off peiod is going to expire before I get any joy from this. So I have taken a drastic step and reported this issue to the NCC and hopefully, they will smack some sense into TELKOM Agents!!!

Frequent Contributor

Try this guy 

wahlrb@telkom.co.za

Highlighted

Sales Department Need Customer Service Trainin

There is a big inconsistance in the Sales department for Telkom. I used to love the 8Ta sales department but the quality seems to have dropped since the merger of Telkom Mobile back into Telkom. Management need to do a much better job providing customer service training across the board. 

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 Contributors