Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Trying to cancel fiber contact that telkom cannot activate after 3 months

I have requested that telkom cancel my fiber contract after they are unable to connect me after 3 months. I need them to cancel vumatel so that I can use an ISP who can connect me. No response or help from them. Does anyone have a contact for someone at telkom who can help without having to listen to the continuing lies from 10210. There is no accountability from anyone. Please help

Re: Trying to cancel fiber contact that telkom cannot activate after 3 months

It is 5 monthys now that I have been calling Telkom to cancel with Vumatel that they are not my internet service provider. In June 2018 I filled their form to requesting for them to be my ISP provider. They only delivered the achaic reuter to my house 5 months later in November. The reuter could not access the internet so I wrote Telkom to cancel my subsciption to their fibre. But Vumatel insists that I am still with Telkom. Yet Telkom said they have no record of any fibre account with them. Meanwhile, no other ISP can sign me up till Telkom writes to vumatel that they are not my ISP provider. I've made hundreds of calls to Telkom with no sensible response or resolution. Who can help?

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors