Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Svt

Upgraded but never worked since

Good Day

I upgraded from a ADSL to fibre thru Telkom nearly 2 months ago, this has not worked for 1second i have called more then 30 times and logged countless issue.

each issue gets closed without my knowledge and still no i have no interenet in my home.

i have requested a manager calls me today and that my internet gets resolved today. if this is not resolved today i want the service cancelled and Telkom can come fetch all the instalations that were done.

i am getting extremely fustrated by the service of the call centre and would like this resolved today.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Upgraded but never worked since

hi @Svt this is not a service centre but, rather a forum where customers can share resolutions and assist where possible. i'm going to assume that fibre installation is complete. Did you setup the fibre modem that telkom provided with your internet login?

Svt

Hi @goatfish I am aware this is not a service centre, i need assistance in trying to actually get a service from telkom and was hoping people could perhaps share contacts or ways to maybe assist getting this issue resolved

The installation was done by Vumatel and i have spoken to Telkom Technical Support and configured the router +- 30Times and for some reason when i try and connect to the WIFI i get Directed to an MWEB page( i have never had any product from MWEB)

i would just like some assistance at how i could get this resolved or if anyone has had a similar issue

Frequent Contributor

@Svt you can try to call 0800 007268. they might be able to assist with fibre issues.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors