Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VERY BAD SERVICE

I have ordererd a 10Mps line on 12 January 2018

Long story short - It still haven't been installed.

It seems like Telkom is not willing to resolve the issue at hand

If they can't reslove this how will they resolve issues after installation?

What happens to persons not performing their duties?

Scharl Muller

Re: VERY BAD SERVICE

Its not gonna change telkom only chases you during sales after a minimal effort installation they disappear and no One answers the phone. My newly installed service has been diwn for a week now and no one is responding. I even logged a fault but still

Seems like the best option is then to get a new service provider

Established Member

Ek het 'n groot probleem met Telkom, het reeds Desember 2017 aansoek gedoen vir ADSL get boodskap gekry dat lyn 12 Jan 2018 gedoen sou word, het nie gebeur toe weer 12 Feb 2018 en nog steed nie gebeur. skakel bykans elke dag en elke keer sê hulle hulle eskaleer die datum selfde storie oor en oor.  Gister toe sê hulle daar was 'n error - "message was not transfer to tecnician" maar hulle kan my 12 Maart eers help.  uiters pateties hulle dien.

Established Member

HET AANSOEK GEDOEN VIR LYN OORPLASING AANGESIEN ONS VERHUIS HET, BESTAANDE LYN NET OORGEPLAAS NA NUWE HUIS.  HET DES 2017 REEDS AANSOEK GEDOEN, DATUM VAN INSTALERING DEUR TELKOM DEUR GEGEE WAS 12 JAN 2018, DIT HET NIE GEBEUR TOE SKUIF HULLE DIE DATUM NA 12 FEB EN NOG STEED GEBEUR DIT NIE. NA VELE OPROEPE WAT EK REEDS GEMAAK HET NA TELKOM HET ELKE PERSOON DIESELFDE STORIE DAT HULLE DATUM SAL EKSKULEER MAAR DIT HELP NIE DATUM WORD ELKE KEER MET 1 MAAND AANGESKUIF NOU WEER NA 12 MAART.

EK HET SEKER AL 20-25 GESKAKEL DIE AFGELOPE MAAND EN 'N HALF MAAR GISTER TOE SE HULLE DAAR WAS 'N ËRROR" MESSAGE WAS NOT TRANSFER TO TECNICIAN. HULLE DIENS IS UITERS PATETIES. NIE WIL OF KAN HELP NIE.

Established Member

TELKOM UITERS SWAK REEDS 1 UUR 10 MIN OP LYN MET HULLE BESIG WAARVAN HULLE LAASTE 20 MIN MY IGNOREER EN NIE EERS PRAAT MET MY HOOR ALMAL IN AGTER GROND MAAR HULLE HOOP NATUURLIK EK SIT FOON NEER. SUKKEL 2 MAANDE AL OM DIENS UIT HULLE TE KRY

VERY VERY VERY BAD SERVICE :: TRYING FOR 3 MONTHS TO SORT OUT MY VERY SLOW 1.5 MPS DOWNLOAD SPEED !! ( TOWER OUT OF ORDER ) PLS STAY AWAY FROM THIS USELESS IDIOTS 

extremely bad service trying to get my wireless internet fixed for 3 months now !!! stay away from this useless idiots !!!

Eskom is the worst service provider ever.

The only word customer care knows is "escalate"

I am at my wits end and have no option but to 

report my matter to the Consumer Commissioner

I called Telkom today asking for assistance on resetting routers. Fine, I understand the fact that you need to speak to the account holder who doesn't speak a word of English, great news that Telkom consultants are able to speak all the languages in the world, but the attitude was down right disrespectful and super unprofessional. 

1. cutting me off while I am talking
2. putting me on mute so he doesn't have to listen to me 
3. repeating the same sentence over and over again as if he doesn't want to listen like a whining kid. 
4. talking to colleagues next to him while I was trying to explain the situation

Well done, Telkom, you scored yourself another upsetting customer. I look forward to your great no-help.

About This Post
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 Contributors