Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Verification of data usage

Hi guys Does anyone know how to verify the data usage that Telkom states as fact? Is there a page where one can see exactly what their data has been used for? this seems to me to be the best way to check whether we have been hacked or are simply using too much data without knowing it...

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Verification of data usage

@amritha, no ISP can let you see exactly what you used. They do not store that kind of info. They can let you see your overall usage. In Telkom's case - https://secure.telkomsa.net/titracker/

If you suspect you have been hacked, the first thing to do is change the Admin password on your Wifi router, and then change the Wifi password as well. Chose something quite complex.

The next thing is to download a reputable Anti Virus package and do a deep scan. I have seen people with viruses that send our 1000's of emails from their PC and this uses a stack of data.

Highlighted

Thank you very much. Will do. Appreciate your time...

Highlighted

Good day

I have tried to log in to do this check but end up stuck at the telkom portal.  I load my log in details but this just loads and takes me back to the same screen.

Highlighted

HI, please explain how this is working: what is all this for?? I don't want to run out of data... thx

Inclusive SmartBroadband Data

GPRS: 797 MB remaining
Expires on Sat Aug 01 2020

Included Telkom Mobile Night Surfer Data
GPRS: 4486 MB remaining

Once-off Telkom Mobile Data
GPRS: 3732 MB remaining

Once-off All Networks Data
GPRS: 0 MB remaining
Expires on Thu Oct 01 2020